Friday 4 September 2015

Welcome Back!!

Welcome back everyone! Hopefully you all had time to relax over the summer. As I did last year, I will try to send out this blog every week, depending on my schedule. In the blog, I will highlight things that are going on in the division and things that are going on with our Google Apps for Education. Google was very busy over the summer making quite a few changes to Google Apps. I will share as much information as I have in the coming weeks. I will also use this blog to share information about teaching and learning, curriculum, and assessment.

I want to keep this entry short as I know how much you have going on. But, I think it is important for you to all know you all have access to funds to work one on one with me. The funds are available to pay for a half day sub so we have time to plan and problem solve together. To access these funds, book a time with me by either following this link Learning and Innovation Booking Form or by sending me an email request. Once we agree on a time, you book a sub and complete the Learning and Innovation Collaboration form found here: http://www.grasslands.ab.ca/view.php?action=documents&id=639. Bring that form to the meeting and we are set!

In addition, I will come work with you and your students in your classroom. Last year, I had the privilege of working with students from grade 1 through 12. I will be in schools at least once per month throughout the year. If you would like the schedule of when I will be in your school, please let me know.

Ultimately, I am your resource. I thoroughly enjoy being in schools and working with our teachers and students. I am looking forward to another great year in Grasslands!

Have a great day and a great long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment