Thursday 12 February 2015

Google Apps for Education Feedback

Over the past five months, I have had the opportunity to present to all divisions and spend time in all schools. During that time, I've presented on the tools available through Google Apps for Education and have discussed ways in which we can foster student learning through Universal Design for Learning and differentiated instruction. I always say that we need to begin with the learning outcomes in mind and then map on technology or look at different ways to present information.

I am interested in how the adoption of Google Apps for education is proceeding in different levels within the division. As such, I created a short survey using Google Forms. I would really appreciate if you could take a few moments to complete the survey. It is anonymous. The information collected in the survey will help me construct professional learning opportunities that reflect the needs of the division as a whole.

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey. If you have any questions about it, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!

Google Apps for Education Survey



No comments:

Post a Comment